Sunday 19 February 2012

The Last Jubilee


Wow - I've been offered the chance to play a few Ignerents tunes at the recently launched 'Last Jubilee' Festival at Bath Racecourse on June 2nd-4th - headlined by the Damned, Eddie & The Hot Rods and Buzzcocks along with 999, Menace, UK Subs, TV Smith, Glen Matlock, Chelsea, Ruts DC, Spizz 77, The Vibrators and the Lurkers.

Now I just have to think of a name - as it's only me - and my mates from a great band called The GRIP, so I am thinking PIG INGERENTS at the moment as a fitting tribute to the original name. Any better suggestions would be much appreciated. It just can't be The Ignerents I think. Oh, yes, we need to practice! The boys are learning Radio Interfernce as I type - I am sure I can remember the lyrics!

Now I need to email Steve ........ and I recently found a review of Steve's restaurant written by none other than Simon Terry, ex-lead singer of the Names, and now writing in the Guardian!


LAST JUBILEE HERE http://www.lastjubilee.co.uk/

THE SPORTSMAN REVIEW HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment